1. I'm going to start eating better. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go back on the low-carb diet I did earlier this year (I'd probably start Monday) but I'm at least going to start eating healthier foods and less junk.
2. I'm going to excercise for at least an hour 5 days a week.
3. I'm going to write in my journal everyday, never missing more than one consecutive day.
4. I'm going to read the Book of Mormon everyday, never missing more than one consecutive day (I technically started this a month or two ago).
5. In addition to journal writing, I'm going to start doing more writing in general. I used to write poetry and scripts (or rather pieces of scripts) all the time.
6. Actually writing in my blogs from time to time of course.
7. Apply myself in school and get straight A's.
8. Start being more financially responsible. I'm not going to buy as many things that I don't need and I'm going to keep up on my bills and pay off my debt...oh, and save.