I recently fell for a diet pill scam (AcaiBurn...just stay away from it) Luckily, it was just a trial offer (the website made it sound like you get a free bottle...really you get 14 days to send the bottle back before they charge you 60 bucks...luckily I convinced them over the phone that I'd put up a pretty big fight if they charged me, seeing as the website clearly states that the first bottle is free).
However, what made this diet pill a scam was not the fact that they charge you for the free trial bottle. No, what made it a scam was the directions that came with it. In a document that came with the bottle, it stated that the pills do not work alone, you do have to put in "some" effort. In order for you to lose a noticeable amount of weight on these pills, you have to do all of the following:
1. Participate in at least 30 minutes of vigorous exercise at least 4 times a week.
2. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
3. Not eat for 3 1/2 hours before bedtime.
4. Walk for at least a half hour every day.
5. Eat Breakfast every day.
6. Never eat until you are full, only eat until you are no longer hungry.
7. Eat bigger meals earlier and lighter meals later.
So basically, the only way to lose weight with this $60 a month product is if you diet and exercise.