Sunday, April 5, 2009

Everything Old is New Again...yay for Peter Allen...even though he has nothing to do with this post...




I've found that the more music I get, the less and less I crave new music. I think it's because the more music I have, the less I listen to each individual song, so when I'm in the mood for something new, I just listen to something I haven't listened to for a long time. For instance, earlier today I was thinking about Spring Awakening. Usually, I say it is my favorite musical. But lately, I've been listening to a lot of other things, and have kind of thought of it as not near as great as i used to. Then, just a few minutes ago, I realized that it has been months since I last listened to it, so I figured I'd play through some songs. And I love it all over again. I completely forgot how good it is. It's like new.


Okay, so I just looked at how this blog looks...and it cuts out the right side of the pics...this bugs me...but for some reason, my computer isn't letting me delete or edit the pictures right now...and I know I'm going to be too lazy to try later...so just know that I know that it looks bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment